
Learning Comment:
By completing his task I now have a solid understanding regarding what Digipaks are, how they are made, their specifications and why an artist would want to use them. Before doing this task, I was not unaware as to what Digipaks are and their purpose, now however, I can see and understand their benefits; particularly when compared to the traditional jewel case that often cracks and breaks. Digipaks are also more eco-friendly and very versatile as almost any shapes, colours and designs can be put on them. This is very beneficial as you can really channel your creativity and produce a product that fits you as an artist and the music you create. Furthermore, they can also be as small (or large) as you want, their size contributes to reducing shipping costs which combats the slightly more expensive price of buying them. I feel as though I have a good grasp on what makes a Digipak effective and all of it's advantages. This puts me in a good position when it comes to making my own one where I will apply everything I have learnt to create an effective product.
No comments:
Post a Comment