Saturday, 24 September 2016
Music Consumtion 3
The first student-made music video spoken about in the response video:
The second student-made music video spoken about in the response video:
Learning Comment:
Through doing this task I got important feedback about what my peers thought about other previous students music videos. This was crucial as they are who my target audience is so what they find interesting and effective about a video is something that I should try and apply to my own video. They also gave useful criticism to do with things they didn't like in the videos such as a confusing storyline and bad quality or shaky footage. This has helped me as I know to take careful consideration of these aspects when creating my own video so as to avoid these problems. Knowing my audience and their expectations helps guide me in the right direction with my video and ensures it is received well and watched by the appropriate people.
Labels:
1) Research
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment