Tuesday, 13 September 2016

Analysis of Student Videos



From doing this task I have learnt what works well in a video and what doesn't work quite so well. I have seen the very high and professional standard that some student videos have been made to which has inspired me and made clear the amount you are able to do even at an amateur level.  I now know the common areas that people often trip up on and I need to be careful not to do in my video such as having a shaky camera, out of time lip syncing and a confusing storyline. I will try hard to make sure none of these are done in my video. This task has also taught me about the differences between different genres in videos and that the faster and upbeat ones with a clear narrative to the lyrics are ultimately easier and better to use and work with. A balance between narrative and performance elements make a successful and engaging video due to the relationship created between the audience and characters and artist featuring in the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment