Wednesday, 6 July 2016
30 Cut Chorus
Learning Comment:
Through doing this task I have learnt the importance of multiple, quick cuts and how to edit them together in an effective and varied way. It has also helped me with planning and creating a story board and then sticking to it! Having each shot and frame planned out really helps when you come to film and also isn't too restricting as you have the freedom to change and play around with different ideas if you want. I have now seen how many different shots you can put into a short period of time and how to do it in a way that sets the pace to cause optimum engagement. This was also my first attempt at editing to the beat which I think I have accomplished at a few points during the video. I will apply all that I have learnt to my own music video and attempt to use a wide number and variety of shots to make it as appealing and interesting as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment